If you missed my big announcement the other day, I’m super excited to finally introduce the Ultimate Attorney podcast.
And even better news, the second episode is now available!
The Ultimate Attorney podcast is for every lawyer who wants to make the most of their law degree to enjoy a life and law practice that they love.
If you want concrete, practical tips to engage more clients at higher fees, while giving yourself more free time, this episode is for you.
In Episode 2 you’ll learn:
- The 9 qualities of an Ultimate Attorney – how many of these do you have? Test yourself as you listen
- How to find and serve the clients that you really love – and why it’s easy when you change just one simple, but often overlooked, thing
- How to stop stressing about money and cash flow in your practice for good
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of automation – and how to use it to your advantage in your practice
- The one thing that will give you more happiness and fulfillment than anything else – and how to effortlessly put it into practice starting today
- And much more…
Plus I’ve got a gift for you just for tuning into the podcast
I’ve created ‘The Money Map for Lawyers’, which puts you in the driver’s seat of your law practice as you learn how to:
- Love your numbers – yes, I really said that!
- Discover the truth of what you really want
- Eliminate money fears and scarcity
- Prioritize your most valuable resource
- Love your income, your impact, and your life
You can listen to the episode and get your free gift here.
I hope you enjoy it!
To a life and law practice you love,