What was the superpower you always wanted as a kid?
I always wanted to be able to fly.
But now that I’m a little older and wiser, I’ve honed my very own real-life superpower:
Yep, that’s right.
I’ve figured out how to not only be amazingly productive with my time, I’ve managed to sustain a balanced schedule and life with all the free time I desire to enjoy doing the things I love.
And I can tell you from experience: having this superpower is a major key to happiness.
For lawyers (and anyone, really). And it’s easier to do than you might think.
Listen to Episode #4 of the Ultimate Attorney podcast and I’ll talk you through it.
In this episode, we explore:
- The big myth behind billable hours – and why, if you’re still doing it, you should STOP immediately
- My best time-bending secrets to take back control of your calendar and effortlessly “do it all” without feeling stressed
- The secret time hack that will keep you productive and happy
- How to get FREE, one-on-one, personalized advice on your law practice from my team
- And much, much more
I also have a gift for you just for listening to this episode
Get free access to my ‘Five Shifts’ masterclass where I show you the five key shifts our most successful member lawyers have made to create high six and seven-figure law practices serving families and small business owners – without having to deal with opposing counsel, bill by the hour, sacrifice time with family or ever take a client they don’t love to serve.
In the masterclass, you’ll learn:
- What it means to leverage ‘The Affordability Paradox‘ to make $25,000 to $100,000 per month or beyond, even if that seems like a ridiculous number right now, and command premium fees while STILL being the most affordable option for your clients.
- My proven system to get your calendar filled with the exact clients you want, and as many of them as you can handle, without having to compromise on your fees or your schedule.
- The simple mindset shift that allows you to tap back into the joy and excitement you had when you first became a lawyer.
- How to generate a steady, consistent pipeline of clients by educating your community in a whole new way that establishes you as the authority and has massive value for the people in your community.
- And how to do ALL of this even if you want to work part-time.
Listen to the episode and claim your gift right here.
To a life and law practice you love,